Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Never Say Never

I've got the Bieber fever now!!!!! Just Kidding

These past few weeks have been full of unexpected events that I thought would never happen!

Violin Metro Serenation

Last week I got onto the metro during its rush hour, 6 o'clock , to find myself surrounded by fellow metorers and a busker. Cool I thought, free show for the ride, little did I know that I would soon be part of the act! I was standing pretty close to the busker and when he started to play I smiled: bad move and number 1 rule on the metro; no smiling! Welp he figured he had a target and turned to me to start playing. Thankfully? Harry was there to record the whole event. As you can see I didn't know what to do with myself and was terribly embarrassed. Never did I ever think that I would be serenaded in Paris, let alone on the metro! He was good too!!! (Note everyone on the metro abides by the no smiling rule....) Sorry if it's upside down!


76 and humid

Before I left for Paris I prepared myself for the gloom and doom of grey skies and rain. Sunday was an exception to the rule. It was a beautiful day of 76 degrees full of sunshine and humidity, it was like I was back home in the Midwest, minus the mosquitoes. I ditched my homework and my lingering spring time cold for a tulip festival outside of Paris, and fully enjoyed being hot and sticky!

Facial Tattoos

Little did I know that Parisians experimented with body art, but I never expected to see facial tattoos. But also I never ever expected to see two individuals sporting them in the same week! The first one I spotted was on the metro and it was of a soaring eagle. The second was on my way to class and it was to elaborate for my to decipher! It covered most of the women's  face...

Rando French Friends

This past weekend I had the chance to hang out with more French people! But they just happened to be randos hanging out at Sacre Coeur at 1 am like my friends and me. I got to speak some french and enjoy a beautiful view with Parisians.

Class PARTY!!!!

Lastly, today my french teacher announced that we would be having a party for our last class on Thursday! Never did I ever think I'd get to have a class party in college, but at Sciences Po?!?! Crazzzzy this is clearly only happening because my French prof is the most amazing women in Paris.

Having Problems with the Smartboard as usual  

No comments:

Post a Comment